Natural Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
Niacinamide is the active form of Vitamin B3 and is also sometimes referred to as nicotinamide.
It is a common ingredient in skin care formulations for its many benefits, including treating hyperpigmentation, regulating sebum production, reducing fine lines and water loss in the skin, as well as its anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties, amongst others.
We love Niacinamide because it has fantastic skin benefits and is easy to use! It also improves the performance of many other activities.
Key ingredients include Nicotinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that boosts cellular energy in photodamaged skin. UV rays inhibit adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, which prevents optimal skin immunity and DNA repair. Enhancing ATP production with oral nicotinamide protects from UV immunosuppression, encourages DNA repair, and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Dr Webster’s Recommendations: Nicotinamide Capsules at a dose of 500mg twice daily, has been shown to reduce actinic keratosis (AK) by about 35% following two months of treatment. Therefore, anyone who has had multiple actinic keratoses or non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC) should be taking Nicotinamide 500mg twice a day on a regular basis.
The clinical studies have shown that if you take less than 3 grams a day of Nicotinamide the side effects are virtually nil.
Nicotinamide is a flush-free form of Vitamin B3.
This together with good quality, high factor, broad-spectrum sunscreen offers significantly increased protection against DNA damage which leads to skin cancer
Side Effects may include diarrhoea, dizziness, itchiness, flatulence, heartburn, and mild headache if too much is ingested.
Other benefits might include
- Can fight blue light and UV penetration
- Can treat hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Niacinamide has skin whitening properties and brightens the complexion
- It promotes protein synthesis which improves cell metabolism
- Inhibits free radical formation
- Niacinamide can help reduce fine lines
- It regulates sebum production
- Reduces transepidermal water loss and improves skin barrier function
- Good for treating acne and oily skin
- Niacinamide promotes ceramide synthesis
- It has anti-acne properties
Strength: 500mg Nicotinamide per capsule
Product Size: 60 capsules
Use: 1 Capsule AM and 1 Capsule PM
Please Allow 3 -5 Working Days for Delivery!
Packaging may vary from time to time. However, the product is always the same,